Sales Page: Click Here
This content is for members only.
Download Size: 620B
Direct Download Link: (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
Complementary to our book Business Model Generation, more content than our in-person training workshops
Whether or not you’ve read Business Model Generation, you’ll be taking your skills to the next level with this course.
Each lesson is designed to be extremely practical, visual, and concise – so you don’t have to spend weeks online learning the content.
You also don’t have to leave your office to attend the in-person workshop, because this course covers that content and more.
Companies use our methodologies in diverse ways with applications spanning from strategic reorientation to on-boarding new employees, and fostering innovative thinking across all levels.
- Innovation units:
- Create new business models and value propositions to build new growth engines.
- Product managers/teams:
- Utilize a clear, customer-oriented approach to designing new value propositions and bringing them to the market, or improving existing products.
- Sales teams:
- Better understand the business model and how to sell their value propositions to various customer segments.
- HR divisions:
- To enable understanding of business models among all employees and foster innovative thinking.
- Corporate development:
- Clarify and create a shared language around a business model, for strategic reorientation, or for more effective internal corporate reorganizations.
6 key topics, 13 lessons, 50 videos and over 8 hours of learning content